||Home Remedies for Children's TEETHING
- Give baby something hard to chew on. A teething
ring which can be chilled in the fridge is ideal. A
stick of raw carrot is beneficial for the gums; slices
of apple are good too.
- Chamomile has anti-inflammatory properties. Add 1
drop to an eggcupful of cold water and stir well. Dip
a cotton wool bud in the solution and rub gently
around baby's gums. Store the mixture in the fridge
and use whenever it is needed.
- Make an aromatherapy oil by adding drops of
Chamomile to Almond oil for massaging the cheeks
and around the jawline.
- Marshmallow Root can help to soothe inflamed or
sore gums. Blend 5-10 drops of Marshmallow Root
tincture with honey and massage this gently over
the gums with a dean finger or cotton wool bud.
- Give teaspoons of sweetened Chamomile infusion 2
to 3 times a day.
- Give plenty of calcium-rich foods while the teeth are