||Home Remedies for Children's SUNBURN
- Aloe Vera is recommended for all kinds of burns due
to its cooling, soothing, moisturizing and healing
properties. Dab the skin with cotton wool soaked in
Aloe Vera juice, or smother affected areas with Aloe
- Apply Hypericum (St John's Wort) oil or ointment to
sun burnt skin.
- An infusion of Chamomile flowers can be used to
sponge down sore, sun burnt areas.
- Apply cool yoghurt straight from the fridge. Leave on
the skin for as long as it is tolerated before wiping
- Add Lavender or Tea Tree essential oil to a sponge-
down solution and to the bath; add to a carrier of
Rosehip oil for rubbing gently into the skin.