||Home Remedies for Children's RINGWORM
- Scrupulous hygiene is essential in clearing this
problem, as are external healing treatments. If the
condition persists you will need to seek professional
- For children over 2 years old: apply 1 drop of neat Tea
Tree oil over the affected area 3 times a day until it
clears. This should take no more than 10 days.
- Make an aroma therapy oil containing equal
proportions (See appropriate no of drops below) of
Lavender and Tea Tree in 30 ml of Almond oil and rub
over the area daily.
Appropriate number of drops
Age Drops per 30 ml Base Oil
Newborn to 2 months 1-2 drops
2 to 6 months 2-3 drops
6 to 12 months 3-4 drops
1 to 5 years 4-6 drops
5 to 7 years 6-10 drops
7 to 12 years 8-12 drops
- Bathe with a tincture of Myrrh and rub Garlic oil into
the affected areas.
- Echinacea will help to strengthen the immune system
in its attempts to clear the fungal infection. Add up
to 15 drops of Echinacea tincture to 1 cup (240 ml) of
cooled boiled water and give as sips 3 times a day.