||Home Remedies for Children's HIVES
- Prevention is the best approach. Try to find out
what is causing the reaction and try to make sure
your child avoids contact with whatever it is.
- Common food triggers are strawberries, shellfish,
tomatoes, red currants, chocolate, eggs, wheat,
cow's milk and food additives. You could try
excluding each food one at a time for a week or two
to see if symptoms are relieved.
- Add 3 tablespoons of sodium bicarbonate to the
bath to relieve itching.
- Add 5 tablespoons of oatmeal to the bath to soothe
- Apply soothing Aloe Vera gel to the affected area.