||Home Remedies for Children's HEADACHES
- Give regular meals including a good breakfast.
- Make sure your child gets enough sleep and,
encourage a nap after lunch.
- Encourage plenty of fresh air and exercise outdoors.
A short walk can work wonders for clearing the head.
- Aromatherapy Massage for Children Headache;
For children over 1 year old: Chamomile, Lavender,
Eucalyptus and Peppermint in a base of Grapeseed oil.
For children over 5 years old: you can also use
Marjoram and Rosemary.
For children over 7 years old: you can also use Melissa
and Basil, combining any two of the recommended
essences together: a total of 8 to 12 drops in 30 ml of
- Stroke your child across his forehead with your
fingertips, applying a light pressure with your
forefinger to his temples and holding for a minute.
Stroke down the back of his neck and across his
- Peppermint tisane is refreshing and helps clear the
head. It also aids digestion and may ease food-related