||Home Remedies for Children's BEHAVIOURAL PROBLEMS
- Use rewards or incentives to teach your child how
you want him to behave.
- Separate the behavior from the child; if you
constantly tell a child that he is bad, he may
become that way.
- Avoid situations which invite misbehavior, such as
going shopping when your child is tired or hungry.
- Try to make events he does not like, such as hair
washing, into a game rather than going into battle
- Punishment does not teach your child how you
want him to behave, only how you don't. Children
are mimics: if you want them to act in a certain
way, set a good example.