||Treatment with Magnetised Water
Magnetic water's efficacy is best observed in the digestive system, urinary system and
- Magnetic water treats constipation and its related problems, the commonest being
hyperacidity. It also reduces excess bile, and retching, etc. It improves the functioning
of the liver.
- By improving the basic ailment, i.e., constipation, it helps to expel the toxins of the
body and prevents accumulation of poisonous substances in the body. Thus, by
cleansing the digestive tract, it improves appetite and digestion of the food. It gives
more energy and health to the suffering body. Also, by improving digestion and the
functioning of liver, it helps indirectly to treat allergies, like asthma, bronchitis, cold and
cough, skin allergies, etc.
- Magnetised water soothes the nerves and has a sedative effect.
- In nervous disorders, it helps to increase low blood pressure.
- It also helps to clear the blocked blood vessels, if any, and increases and improves the
blood circulation to the brain.
- It removes depression and mental exhaustion at the end of the day.
- Magnetised water improves eyesight, eye infections, wounds, conjunctivitis, etc by
washing the affected parts two to three times a day.
- Swellings and inflammations are also checked by washing the part with magnetised
water several times a day.
Magnetised water taken orally acts as a diuretic. Hence, it helps in expulsion of stone or
calculus present in the kidney or ureter.
- If the stone is in the bladder, a cup of magnetised water if taken every two hours and
exercises after that will expel the stone faster.
- It is also effective in chronic urinary tract infections.
- Being a diuretic, magnetised water also helps in lowering high blood pressure and
oedema of the body.